Friday, June 11, 2004

wheww, where did the time go

Golly it's been a busy couple weeks since the OBX. The rundown is as follows:
Week 1 after OBX
Painted a huge sculpture of an apple for the TONY awards from 8:30am until sometimes 1:30 in the morning.
Getting a traffic Ticket from the Town of New Paltz for not coming to a full and complete stop at a stop sign at 1:45 in the morning on my way home from painting said apple.
Bringing work home for the weekend from new job for a Licensing show.
Week 2 after OBX
Developed products and producing them for delivery to licensing show Tuesday morning.
Getting the call that the new products needed to be delivered Monday night instead.
Finding a path with the Nissan down to the Javits center at 5:00pm on Monday night to deliver supplies to my new boss for a licensing show that was Tuesday through Thursday.
Going on a wild goose chase for an 8 1/2 x 11 plastic frame before hitting the train down to Grand Central.
Walked the Licensing show getting free (and sometimes cool) stuff for my new boss about the competition.
Unable to get a cab at 5:30 at the javits center, we (office manager and I) walked with 3 huge bags of stuff plus our own belongings to Grand Central in the hot sticky weather. In heels.
A salvationary call telling me that, "go ahead, take thursday and maybe Friday off".
Going to a Thursday Morning Meeting at my real estate office and then toured some very over priced homes that will get what they are asking, possibly more. Then coming back home afterwards and taking the best nap!!

So, that leaves today, as my last day of week 2 after OBX. Due to my constant non-stop actions of the past weeks, I'm finding its almost impossible for me to relax. So far I've cleaned the bathrooms, kichen, living room, done laundry, put up a clothes line, worked on a poster for a theatrical production and entertained a 7 month old puppy (who apparently is on crack today). Maybe I'll check out the DaVinci Code that was recommended to me by Gilday .

Hum. Decisions, decisions.



No comments: