Sunday, July 04, 2004

Mega-Million

This whole "working" thing is crazy. Having to actually get out of bed at a specific time each morning, drive to the place of employment, listen to the rants of fellow workers, do amazing work that someone else gets credit for, and then come home, later than sooner, is really getting to me.

I really wish that I picked those winning numbers for the $290 Mega-Millions. Gilday and I would travel the world, pay off everyones mortgages, get married in Ireland, set up a charity, buy a flat in London, and relax. Oh, and I'd have a red 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible with white leather seats parked in the driveway of our "country estate", known to the rest of the world as Mohonk Mountain House.

A girl can dream, cant she?

1 comment:

Gilday said...

I could get a night job at Wal-Mart. That'll put everything into motion.