Tuesday, January 04, 2005

You want how much?

Ok, so as you've most likely discovered from Gildays post, this wedding thing is a hoot. Wow. I think I need some help here. I've just spend about 3 hours going over Amazon.com's wedding inventory, and instead of feeling better, I feel worse. How many possible books can there be about organizing and planning a wedding? 15? 25? Try 478. Too many. I did decide on purchasing the Anti-Bride Guide, which I'm very interested in reading. Lets just hope that it offers some interesting -not so run of the mill- ideas. Any suggestions from the wedded readers?

Who thinks having Casey as the flower dog and Finnegan as the ring barrer is a super cute idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finnegan as ring dog is only cute if you don't mind him eating the rings and then Gilday retrieving them from the backyard several hours later.

On second thought, maybe that is cute...

Sheila said...

Well, maybe i haven't thought that one through...