Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Move over Cranium

This weekend, Gilday and I wandered over to Lenharts pad to hang, play games and have some beverages. We brought over a game called "Who, What, Where" which is basically a pictionary type drawing game. The premise is that you pick three cards (a who card, where card, what card) and have to draw a "who" doing "what" and "where". We all thought at first that this game was going to be lame. It turned out to be super cool!

Think randomly picking Robin Hood- Snowboarding- in the Sistine Chapel or Pee Wee Herman- getting a massage- in heaven. My favorite was Gilday's attempt at Chewbaccha- playing the tuba -in Seattle. Definately a keeper. Thanks to Jackie & Steve for the cool-ass Christmas gift.

I really want to play again. What annoys me though, is that we've had this game for about 2 months and never bothered to play it. Who wants to come over and help us make up for lost time?

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'm there dude. I'll expertly draw Mr T running from a bear at Mt Rushmore.

Gilday said...

George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, Thomas Jefferson

Paul said...

Yeah, I looked that up Sunday. Washington, Lincoln and Rosevelt were represented in my sketch (though I wasn't certain who I was drawing in Rosevelt's spot), but Jefferson was definitly the missing link there.