Monday, February 19, 2007

updates

Time is flying by so quickly. I wanted to give some life updates to life and all that is in the Gilday household.

I'm going back to college! I started on Thursday and it feels so great to get my mind working again. Right now I'm taking classes in Interactive Media Design toward a certificate in Web Design, to make sure that I really want to do it. If I end up loving it, I'm going to transfer those first few credits into a Masters Degree program at the Academy of Art in San Francisco. Yeah. It's even more exciting because its all online. It wont interfere with moving/moving in and then moving/moving in plans.

On that note, we're steadily packing up stuff for our big move to our "in between place". I'm actually supposed to be tossing things out in my studio right now but needed a tiny break. Its amazing all the crap you can acquire when you have a big house. We expect to close at the end of march so we're trying to get everything ready piecemeal.

Finnegan had a great appointment at his orthopedic surgeon visit last week. His bone has completely healed and now its time for more intensive physical therapy. He still cant do stairs yet, and we have to make sure he doesn't outdo himself. Riley is happy to hang out with her big brother again, although in small doses.

My Mom is dating someone. She calls him "my Friend". She wont call him her boyfriend. Its kind of cute and funny. He lives in New Hampshire and is a friend of one of her friends. I haven't met him yet. She's avoiding it. Oh well.

Ok. I need to get back to work.

I'll leave you on this note: I'm getting new laptop delivered to me this week. Its a Mac. Its pretty, oh so pretty. :)

No comments: