Saturday, March 03, 2007

boxes

I'm currently packing up my studio. The bookcase that held tons of my art books now holds just a few, and believe me, they're not even cool ones. Just the basics right now. 2 books on HTML, 1 book on Interactive media and a Dare to Repair book in case something happens with the house in the next 24 days while we still own it. We're still going through everything and tossing out a lot of things we dont need, and I've already made 2 trips of stuff to the local charity. I thought that we kept a pretty simple and uncluttered home, but when you start packing, you find things in the strangest places. My next task tonight is to go through the 20 or so reams of colored and textured paper and logically keep or toss them. Its really difficult for me because of my love affair with them. You know the minute I donate them, I'm going to have a project where I'm going to need 150 sheets of florescent pink paper and 65 sheets of poo brown...

In other news, school is going well. I'm liking my classes and so far am pulling a 4.0. And, the classes aren't as easy as I thought they would be. It feels good to get my brain working again.

O.k. I need to get back to work. But, its just so hard to do it when Smith (my Mac's name -$5 to the person who can tell me why...) is sitting there all quiet and happy just waiting for me to play with him.

Peace out!

No comments: