Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ireland or Bust

Gilday and I are off for the land of 1000 welcomes tomorrow. A honeymoon of sorts. Plan is to spend 2 days in Dublin, do some drinking and see some sites. Then we head off in our tiny little rental car to explore the countryside, and hopefully not run into anything like sheep or irishmen. I think Gilday will be doing most of the driving (being that he is 100% Irish and by heritage he should anyway). We'll get out international kayaking in and get to see millions of shades of green. The last night, which is our anniversary, we'll be staying in a real castle! I'm very excited.

I'll try and update my website (for those in the know) with photos of the trip now that I have the photo gallery page up and running. I can't wait to make a book out of them all once we get back with iPhoto. Gotta love the mac.

See ya all in at the end of June.

No comments: