Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Next trick

For my next class I need to come up with an idea for a website designed entirely in flash. I'll be creating this mess over the next 4 weeks. For the first assignment I need to come up with 3 ideas which will be whittled down to one. So, here they are (in no particular order)

Here they are.....
1. Hudson Valley Kayaking - Site where people can go to get routes, excursion info, tours, outfitters & kayak sales, submit photos...

2. Cyantist - Overhalling it to be a flash powered site. Taking aspects of the blogs & sites I frequent, and combining the cool parts into a personal site that kicks @ss.

3. A Web Comic - The life of Riley (and Finnegan too). I love going to sites that offer great animated comics, and I think a fun project would be to come up with a web comic and site about the life of finn & riley.

Maybe? Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a site entirely dedicated to Robert De Niro's horse?

Sheila said...

Now, I dont think Bobby would approve. Anyway, the horse is now back at De Niro's stable, enjoying the wonderful diet of $20 bills and his crystal drinking trough.

The site itself may never live long enough for the public to see. I'm heading in another direction. Free of fluffy animals and preppy sports.

Anonymous said...

Flash-only sites are the work of the debil. Evil icky stuff.