Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wake Up!

Guests in the shower are always a bonus, except when they are of the 8 legged variety. This guy was just chillin on my bath puff for about 5 minutes before I went to grab for it (the puff, not the spider) this morning. I was startled at first, as I think anyone would be, at seeing a quarter sized spider just enjoying himself in the warm steam of the shower and occasionally taking a sip of condensed water on the caddy wire. It jogged a memory of Sunday afternoon when we rescued a spider that looked just like him from the screened porch area we were organizing. Was he coming back to say thank you? Doubt it.

Now that I think about it, I wasn't the first person in the shower this morning. Maybe Gilday's Lasik surgery didn't turn out too well. His puff was right below mine....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gilday uses a puff? How cute.

Sheila said...

Its a manly blue puff!