Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Couple things going on that I wanted to mention to my loyal partners in blogdom. I just signed up for NaBloPoMo, the National Blog Posting Month. I've been posting pretty regularly lately and feel that I could step it up a notch. Hey, if I make the 30 days without a lapse, i might even win some random prize, which would be great. I think I'll come up with some sort of blog posting schedule so it would be easier to keep up with, like Photo Friday or Music Monday. I'll figure it out and let you all know.

I'm also in the process of updating Cyantist, so the index page is just the photo gallery section. Be patient, it will be worth it. Hopefully...

Ok. I need to run. I have to figure out what treat Finnegan is going to get for his birthday.

No comments: