Monday, December 03, 2007

missed it

It was so strange not to post yesterday. I had all intention to but it was just so nice to not have to come up with something on the Mcfly. Even though yesterday was a pretty mellow day it felt good not to be tied down to it.

Today, it's a different story. I missed it. Hello Blog. Did you miss me? Have I told you that I'm happy to have you? That I have a place to go to vent, or share experiences from my own little world. I'm beginning to see another version of myself evolving and developing because of you.

Enough of that. I'm attempting to fight off a head cold today. I've got all the essentials around me (even a vitamin water aptly named essential) and hopefully I can kick its icky grip on me. The weather this morning didn't help matters. We had a some freezing rain overnight that made for a dreary start. But, it was beautiful once the sun came out.

No comments: