Monday, February 23, 2009

Still here!

Still alive, I swears. Just super busy. I let myself down this month, and, I'll probably do it again. But, I did manage to post 45 images in a row, with only resorting to old photo's every once in a while. Perhaps if I am to be successful, I'll need to open up my parameters of this self inflicted assignment. If I do that, it will really ease the burden of the every day shoot/transfer/edit....

hummm. I'll let you know my decision in the morning.

In other news, I absolutely love animating. It's the coolest thing I think I've ever done. I'm going to post some work I've done soon, but I want to impress you all. Right now it's in its infancy stages and not fit for release on the internerds.

Oh, and I got my cross country ski's on Sunday. Guaranteed no more snow for the rest of the season.

No comments: