Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update

Just got back from the Auction. It was so much fun. I admit I was a little nervous about going but... it actually was a good time. We even ran into Super Eric (some might recall him as our amazing realtor) and his scrumptious Partner Michael. When the live auction started you couldn't help but feel the energy!

Anyway, My Hudson River Chain horse went for $675! I was so happy! The Quarter Horse, who I knew my CU was going to try to buy because of my team who worked on it, went for..... $725!!!! But, the CU didn't get it. Someone else swooped in at the last minute and got him. I so want to know who ended up getting him! It feels even better to know that most of the proceeds are going to the Food bank. It's good to help people.

I'll post some photo's tomorrow. Night all!

No comments: