Thursday, February 25, 2010

I will do these things before the end of February

  • Update my blog header for February, just in time for March
  • Build something in the snow
  • MUST DO HOMEWORK Part 1
  • Triple check my first large scale corporate website project that goes live on March 2. (F-me I'm nervous, just don't tell anyone.)
  • Buy a lighting kit on Amazon.com
  • Get rid of this mother of a cold
  • Research our graduation vacation to Ireland & Scotland (and maybe London & Paris?)
  • Finish the design for a save the date for Graduation Party Extravaganza!
  • Create a video response to a neighbor
  • Work out
  • MUST DO HOMEWORK
  • Scan some adorable old school photos
  • Add something to this list so I can cross it off

1 comment:

Mel said...

Good luck - you only have three days to do all this.