Monday, May 10, 2004

Options

Ok, well, I just got back from a second interview for this really great position at a local Credit Union. It's in the Marketing Department and it seems like it would be an excellent fit with my skills and desires for a working environment. The chance that I get it is 50/50, being that this other girl and I were the only people called back for a second interview. She's scheduled for hers on Friday. I hope that she blow's it. They will notify me the beginning of next week if I'm the lucky candidate. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ok!

Its not that I'm not happy about my current situation. I just received my Real Estate Certification, finished a "franchised real estate company" 2 week training course, and secured a morning retail job to help with the bills. It will most likely be a great career once I get a few clients, and start prospecting. But deep down, can you blame me for wanting that permanent job, where I dont have to worry about whether or not the "Doe's" want to buy that house on Main Street?

I really wish that I was a patient person...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Real Estate sales definitly sounds like it could be very interesting (and profitable) once you get fully up to speed. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Boy howdy do I hate those Doe's. They think their so big with their Lexus and their Plasma TV and their big, fake boobies...

What was I ranting about?