Thursday, September 01, 2005

chaos of humanity

I was going to post about New Orleans. I even typed for a while, but decided to just make a couple comments and leave it at that.

Where are our troops to help in this disaster?
Oh, thats right, they are fighting in Iraq for Bush for Oil.
Why is the price of gasoline for our vehicles so high?
Oh, thats right, the cost is rising to make Bush and all his oil money friends richer.
What do I think when I look at images and read stories about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina?
That New orleans looks like a third world country, and that yes, this is happening in America. Yes, this is happening, in 2005, in America.

Can you believe it? I can't.
Donate today.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who have been affected by this natural disaster.

No comments: