Saturday, December 17, 2005

dusting

I'm feeling very overwhelmed. We're getting married in 6 months and I feel like nothing is done. I know, we've got the place, the photographer, the Music, and the rent-a-preist. We finally tossed our engagement announcement in the local newspaper. Favors are going to donations to the American Heart Association in memory of my Dad. Invite design is in my head but i need to try and force it out. The right side and the left side of my brain are fighting over which way to go.

Things I need to do... Um... plan another girls day to finalize the BM dresses. Figure out if the dress I like is "the dress". That, will be decided by the end of this month. I need to run to 2 shoppes in the area before I do that. I'm a tad indecisive. What else... think about what our cake is going to look like, find predominently blue ties with pink and yellow accents for the groomsmen (who, by the way, should find out if they are one buy the end of the year.). Figure out what we're going to do for a rehearsal dinner. Oh, and finalize the big Honeymoon decision. Hawaii or Ireland. That also will be decided by the end of the year.

Things are pretty much in order, and all in all it should shape up to a good time. But why am I so worried?

No comments: