Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Heart You all

A fond thank you goes out to John for his post about the Heart Walk I am participating in on February 25th. And also to all those wonderful people who have, are, or will be donating to the cause.

If you haven't heard, I'll be participating in this years Ulster-Dutchess Heart Walk to help raise funds for the American Heart Association. I'll be walking in memory of my father, who passed away in July of last year. If you would like to help, please visit my donation webpage to pledge, or just look around the site to get information about Heart Disease.

Its funny, I put up a very strong emotional wall when it comes to my Dads passing, but the moment that someone does something to show that they care, I cry like a baby. I know that I don't say it enough, but thank you all for your continued support.

No comments: