Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Huh?


I love this photo. It's my sunroof on the Pathfinder. You can make out the reflection of the kayak J hooks in the reflection. If you really look at it, it doesn't look like a typical sunroof. Why? This is a macro shot of what a sunroof looks like after it's been shattered by an unknown object and has yet to break apart. Yup. Below is what it looks like from inside when I open the shade.
Pretty cool huh? I'm so glad I've got full glass coverage on my truck insurance. I definately wouldn't be taking pictures of what would end up being an $1100 charge on my credit card (Gilday's credit card, more like it).
It get's fixed on Friday. Expensive $900 glass direct from Nissan had to be ordered and they said it would take a few days. In the meantime, I'm trying to see how long it takes before it shatters. Probably not the safest thing to do but oh so fun.

No comments: