Friday, September 21, 2007

stuff

Tomorrow is our yard/studio/garage/tag sale. I really hope that we get rid of everything so that we don't have to repack it all and put it back up in the attic. I think we're going to just have a free box at the end of the day, and anything that doesn't sell, we'll just set out for free. Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

I've applied to transfer to another college to get my MFA. I'm anxious to find out if I've been accepted or not. I know that I won't find out until the end of November but I'm really impatient. I've been really unhappy with the level of education at the college I've been attending and I'm looking forward to something with more of a challenge. With the program I'm in now, i feel like I'm learning more from a book than with the class. I'm not interesting in wasting money just to get a piece of paper telling the world I have a masters degree when the actual college didn't prepare me enough with crappy education.

The Pathfinders sunroof has been fixed, but they used the wrong glass. I used to have a shaded sunroof but now its completely clear. I realized this on my way home tonight and the shop was closed. Now I have the dilemma of calling the shop and saying they screwed up or just keeping with the clear glass. In the grand scheme of things, the clear is fine, but... its not what I had. At least I have it fixed right? I'm waiting to get a second opinion from Gilday, who is currently at a poker game hopefully winning everyones money.

On monday the truck goes in for its 90k service, which would normally be O.K. but today I got the check engine light. I went to Autozone (which will pull the codes for you for free) and found out that my catalytic converter is on the fritz. I'm hoping that my extended warranty covers it. I'd really be scraping by on the skin of my teeth though, because I only have the 100k or 4 years warranty, which expires in October. Keep your fingers crossed that its covered. I'd rather not spend a paycheck on a a new Cat.

Anything else? Um... not really. Have a good weekend, yo!

No comments: