Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ouch

I just came from the gym. I did a step class with my friend Erin and it really kicked my butt. It was my first step class ever, and I think I must be the most uncoordinated person in the world. There are a series of formations you have to do stepping up and down on the platform, and I was completely lost after the first 15 minutes. The instructor would call out a letter, like M or A, and you were supposed to step it out for six or eight sets. I finally figured out the M, A and the wild K, but she started tossing in turns and leg kicks. I know I looked silly trying to keep up. I'm sure that I'll become less of a stumbling fool as I get to know the moves and such, but today I was pathetic. It was a fun class though and I'll definately be taking it again.

Muscles.... starting... to.... ache.

3 comments:

Paul said...

You just came from the gym?

Firstly, what the hell were you doing there to cause that reaction, and secondly isn't that a bit private to be posting to your blog?

Sheila said...

Oh paul. We really need to get you a girl.

Paul said...

No shit.