Monday, November 19, 2007

PC

Today I had to sign a bunch of holiday cards that my marketing department will be sending out to our branches thanking them for all of thier help this year with all the promotions we toss out at them. I was the last one to get the stack of 8 cards, and the customary non-religious salutations like “Happy Holidays” and “Seasons Greetings” had been used up by my co-workers . I can’t write Happy or Merry Christmas as it is considered politically incorrect.

I googled “politically correct holiday salutation” and this is what I found. I don’t think I could fit it all in the card though. I guess I’ll just say “Enjoy your Holidays” and swish my name underneath. Hey, its not like a majority of them even know who i am. I'm just the girl who makes nice things on her computer and sends it to them to hang/display.

Happy Christmas (in advance).

No comments: