Friday, April 03, 2009

Ah... finally home!

It's been a tough couple of weeks with work and such, and it just feels good to be home. It feels great to not have to worry about another round of proofing the annual report; catching a co-worker in a blatant lie which causes you to miss your file to print deadline; crashing your work website for two hours because the I.S. department set up a "test site" that turned out to be our "actual site" and then in the process of resetting it corrupted all the files; and trying to admit to myself that I need to switch to my old as fuck mobile phone because my current Motorola is a piece of shit that doesn't charge anymore.

This weekend is going to be great. I can feel the black ooze of stress draining from my body and it being replaced by a nice tall pint of soothing Guinness. Because, it cures what ails ya' don't ya know.

Oh! I need a new header for this month. What's a few more days, right?

Rock band. I need you.

No comments: