Thursday, September 06, 2007

Poland Spring all the way

At work, there seems to be something in the water. Over the past few weeks, 5 people have announced that they are happily expecting additions to their families. Most are young women who are in the newlywed phase of marriages. Which, being I work in a very family oriented company, I'm not surprised by.

Today, I found out that there is an informal pool going as to who's going to be next one to jump on the "family way" bandwagon. Yours truly is on the list as a strong contender at the number 1 position battling with Erin, my friend who is currently on her honeymoon. Of course, the majority of these people don't know me, and tend to be baffled by the fact that I'd rather travel the world than deal with a baby. I don't feel i have to justify a reason right now but I'll give you a teaser. Puppies before babies.


So if your betting in the pool, go with the new Newlywed. She drinks the water straight from the tap. I'm sticking to bottled for now.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You do realize that your water euphemism is implying condom and non-condom blowjobs instead of sex right?

If that was intentional, I just want to congratulate the hubby.

Sheila said...

... oh Paul ... Must your mind be in the gutter?